Receipt from godfisk.no which is a part of the Norwegian Seafood Council - Photo by Synøve Dreyer
- Set the oven to 180 ° C.
- Cut the saithe fillet into serving pieces and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the lemon juice.
- Place the fish pieces in a greased baking dish together with the whole garlic clove.
- Drizzle olive oil over and sprinkle with lemon zest.
- Cut spring onions into thin rings.
- Boil lemon juice, spring onion and apple juice.
- Stir in cornstarch, bring to a quick boil and pour over the fish.
- Bake the form in the oven until the fish is cooked through, approx. 15 minutes.
Serve the fish in the mold with cooked vegetables and flatbread next to it.
- 150g saithe fillet, without skin and bones
- 25tsp salt
- 13tsp pepper
- 25lemon _
- 1cloves garlic
- 5tablespoons olive oil
- 25spring onion
- 75dl apple juice
- 25tsp corn starch